golden dog blog

goldendog blog is for all dog lovers, but especially golden retriever owners. This site will be used to ask and answer questions regarding, puppies, puppy training,dog & puppy breeds, dog & puppy health, dog & puppy feeding, different types of dog and puppy food, dog toys, pictures of dogs and puppies,etc

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Since I'm new at this, I'll start things off. I would like to get opinions from people who feed their dogs raw food. I started doing this about a year and a half ago, and my dogs seem to be doing quite well on the diet. However, I recently decided to feed a very good quality kibble for the second feeding of the day. I did this because I wasn't sure they were getting the nutrition they required. I would like to hear from someone that has been feeding raw and what nutritional supplements they are adding. I have heard that too much vitamin C can be toxic to dogs, so I don't know how much and what kind of vitamin C should be given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home